Coleshill village is largely owned by the National Trust. The Estate office in the village arranges countryside activities such as Woodland walks and bat walks.
Coleshill House, destroyed in the 1952 by fire, was once the home of the Pleydell-Bouverie family.
The Late 12th century All Saints' Church overlooks the green. Grade II listed building.
Inside is a wooden cross brought back from the First World War, it is the first marker of Jacob Edward Pleydell Bouverie (Coleshill House) Killed November 1914. Kings Royal Rifle Corps.
Coleshill was the home of the Auxiliary or secret army in World War II. Further information
Strattenborough Castle, near Coleshill, Oxfordshire. A castle in name only but so named because of the façade. It was built originally as a folly. More information (pdf).
Information on Berkshire History website about Coleshill House and its owners.
More information on Oxfordshire villages website